DPSI Interpreter, DipTrans, MCIL, MITI Translator, Localisation Specialist
– Native in Cantonese (Traditional Chinese Hong Kong), fluent in Mandarin (Simplified Chinese), working as a professional translator in the UK for over 9 years, truly bilingual and multi-cultural
– DPSI Interpreter (Health Option), experienced in both simultaneous and consecutive interpreting in different settings
– DipTrans (English> Chinese)
– Member of Chartered Institute of Linguists (MCIL)
– Qualified Member of Institute of Translation & Interpreting (MITI): English > Chinese (Medical & Pharmaceutical)
– Successful translator with passion in languages and localisation
Specialization: – Localisation, Social Science, Social and Government Services, Research and Survey, HR, PR and Marketing, Education, Health Services, Medical and Pharmaceuticals.
Solid experience in software and website localisation, including language testing and linguistic QA.
In which sectors do you have the most experience? (Maximum of 12):
Please only choose the language that is at least at professional proficiency level.: