Code of conduct
Crayfish is committed to helping all Users act in a way that preserves trust and respect.
This Code is meant as a guide to using our Services appropriately and must be followed at all times.
A breach of this Code or our Terms of Service may result in account suspension or account termination.
Any questions regarding this Code should be addressed to Crayfish Support where we can provide you with additional information regarding the correct procedure(s) to follow and address any concerns you may have.
- I will act ethically and with integrity;
- I will comply with all of Crayfish’s Terms of Service
- I will respect the rights of all Users;
- I will not abuse confidential information, or participate in any other illegal practice;
- I will have regard for Users’ interests, rights and safety
- I will not harass, bully or discriminate
- I will not falsify my own or any other identity and I will provide true and correct information
- I am responsible for the content I post on the Crayfish.io website and associated mobile applications and the content I deliver to other Users.
- I will not post or deliver content that infringes any copyright or other intellectual property right
- I will not post or deliver content that violates any law or regulation;
- I will not post or deliver content that is defamatory;
- I will not post or deliver content that is obscene;
- I will not post or deliver content that includes incomplete, false or inaccurate information about any person
- I will not post or deliver content that contains any viruses or programming routines intended to damage any system;
- I will not post or deliver content that creates liability for Crayfish or harms its business operation or reputation
- I will respect confidentiality and privacy of other Users
- I will not disclose information or documents acquired, other than as required by law or where authorization is given
- I will not ask other Crayfish users for their private contact details and will communicate with them only through the designated WorkSpace
- I will report any breaches of the Terms of Service
- I will not engage in fraud
- I will not create multiple accounts
- I will not use the Site to transfer funds illegally
- I will not use the Site to generate false feedback
- I will avoid exaggeration, derogatory remarks, and inappropriate references
- I will not engage in personal attacks, negative or other unfair criticism or other unprofessional conduct
- I will not underbid to avoid fees;
- I will not participate in illegal projects
Spam or Advertising
- I will not spam or advertise my website or service unless otherwise allowed
- I will not obtain names from mailing lists, group emails, etc to send unsolicited emails
- I will not use Crayfish to facilitate money exchange