Why do you need to meet prospective Chinese partners?
Emails may not be the most effective method of communication when it involves geographic, language and cultural differences. Securing a meeting, be they face-to-face or via video call is often essential to lead generation in China and develop relationships with counterparts. How do you find the relevant persons to contact in your target organisation and how do you get hold of them and persuade them to have a meeting with you? This ‘meeting arrangement’ service offers a solution.
● Finalising your meeting brief, including which organisation you would like to meet, where, function/department within that organisation, possible dates, your meeting objectives, who do you propose would attend the meeting from your side, and a brief introduction about your company
● A right contact name within the target organisation
● Initial approach to introduce your company in Chinese and ask for a meeting
● Liaison with you to finalise the meeting if the contact agrees to meet
- This service does not guarantee that the organisation contacted will agree to a meeting. As such, you would be charged for the work in seeking to secure a meeting regardless of whether the organisation accepts to meet or not. If the meeting is declined, the name and title of the individual(s) approached will be provided as well as an explanation of why they declined.
- This service covers arranging one meeting with one organisation. If more meetings are required, fees would be multiples of this accordingly, but a volume discount will be available depending on the number of meetings requested. Contact customer service for the discount.
- The service fee does not include any out of pocket expenses which will be pre-approved by you.