Whether your business is just starting up or scaling in earnest, access to capital can make the difference between success and failure. China is increasingly becoming a source of investment for tech businesses especially in sectors that fit with China’s strategic goals, such as advanced manufacturing, medical device, new materials, semiconductor and IoT.
However, there are some distinct requirements from Chinese investors that Western entrepreneurs should be aware of and aim to address, if they would like to increase the success rate of raising funding from China.
In this Crayfish Webinar, you will konmore about how to increase your funding opportunities from China.
During the webinar, the following topics will be covered:
1. Why would investors provide you money?
2. Who are the possible investors for your business?
3. What sort of returns and valuations are they looking for?
4. What sort of elements in the company are they looking for?
5. Which type of investors are suitable for your company?
6. What are the investors’ present favourite industries?
The Speaker: Terry Ho
FCA(ICEAW), FHKICPA, MIoD, HKIoD
Terry has over 25 years of experience in the Asia capital market specialising in IPO, fund raising, investor relations, finance and corporate restructure. He also possessed world class professional experience through his various managerial roles including Ernst & Young Hong Kong and Xtep International Holdings Limited after he gained his qualification as a Chartered Accountant in England and Wales in London.