No matter if you are in B2B or B2C business, WeChat is one of the best tools for you to reach your target audiences in China. It has grown into a very popular social media network in China, the so called ‘Super App’. This is not just because of its 1.1 billion users worldwide, but also because WeChat has many more functions integrated, like WeChat Pay, WeChat Store, Moments, and Mini-programme etc.
In this crash course, you will learn everything about WeChat from the basics to more advanced tools that help you reach out and engage with the right audience in order to grow your business in China. We will also bring in a Tencent insider for his insights and advice to businesses in 2020.
Who is this for?
1. Marketing & Sales functions from businesses seeking to reach out to the Chinese market through WeChat. Whether you are a newbie, or already have experiences with WeChat, you will find the crash course both practical and inspirational.
2. Marketing Professionals looking to stay one step ahead of your peers in what’s happening in China digital world.
“Great series of courses. I would def recommend this to anyone who are interested in the Chinese market. ” – Director of a marketing agency
“I really liked the Tencent specific examples to drive home key features and approaches with specific examples.”-Marketing & Sales Director of a pharmaceutical company
Video Price: £90+VAT, Buy Here.
Part One: WeChat Marketing with Insights from Tencent Insider
Speakers: Jiao Li and Moses Mao
Joined by Tencent’s Senior Product Manager from China, we will focus on how to grow your digital presence through WeChat marketing. In this course, you will learn:
- What are the basic functions of WeChat?
- How to set up an engaging business account to attract the right audience?
- How to grow your followers?
- How to create effective content?
- What are the latest trends on WeChat marketing?
Part Two: WeChat Sales with Case Studies
Speaker: Jiao Li
WeChat is also a very important tool for sales in both B2B and B2C settings. In this session, you will learn:
- How to reach out to potential customers via WeChat?
- How to build relationships via WeChat that will increase your sales?
- How to leverage your company WeChat account to drive sales?
- What is WeChat Mini-programs and how can it help with your business?
- Do’s and don’ts of selling to China via WeChat.
Jiao Li, Co-Founder & Marketing Director of Crayfish.io
Jiao Li is Co-founder of Crayfish.io and leads the marketing & sales activities for the company and also key clients. Having studied for a Finance degree at Nankai University, Jiao completed her MA (Operational Research) at London School of Economics before joining Unilever, where she spent six years working as E-Commerce and Digital Manager, leading cross-functional teams in the UK and China. She is a highly experienced eCommerce and digital marketing specialist, passionate about helping brands reach out and interact with Chinese audiences in a smarter and more engaging way.
Moses Mao, Senior Product Manager of Tencent
Moses, currently senior product manager in Tencent Advertising & Marketing Solutions, is an expert in digital marketing and IP cooperation. He is responsible for commercialization of top Tencent APPs such as QQ, QQ Music, Tencent KANDIAN, Wesee, etc, covering social media, news, short video, and entertainment. Meanwhile he has rich experience bridging the cooperation between brands/companies and Tencent game IPs, including the most popular mobile game and equivalent e-sports KPL. Before Tencent, Moses used to work for Unilever and Danone China as brand manager for multiple brands, where he generated deep understanding of Chinese consumer and the market.