We recommend you ask some questions as part of the selection process, so both sides get a chance to know each other’s expectation before going ahead with the job.
Here are some sample questions you can ask a provider:
- Why do you want to do this job?
- Can you provide examples of work similar to mine?
- Are you currently working on any assignment for a competitor?
- Can you start right away?
- Do you anticipate any problem you may have with this job?
If you are happy with what you hear from the Provider, then you may want to tell them in return:
- More background information– it helps stimulate the candidate for some useful suggestions
- Any flexibility with deadline (if so this has to be followed up in writing via your WorkSpace)