Here are some sample questions you can ask:
- Why do you need to have this project done?
- Can you provide some background information?
- What format do you want me to use? (e.g. PowerPoint, Word, PDF, images etc.)
- How many revisions are you prepared to accept? (if applicable to the type of job)
- What is the deadline? (make sure you have allowed for any time differences)
- Any flexibility with deadline? NB: if there are any date changes this has to be followed up in writing via Crayfish’s messaging system and updated in your WorkSpace (see below).
- How can I add value? You can even try and think of some useful suggestions to the scope of work. By doing this you will show the Client you have valuable knowledge and insight.