If you are interested in the job, please follow the apply link
Sector: Asia Desk
Responsible to: Head of Asia
Purpose of the Role
To support the Head of Asia and Asia team by carrying out various data entry, marketing and administrative functions as part of the Asia desk.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilising our internal system to manage client records and build investor profiles
- Providing administrative support for acquisitions and preparing proposals such as translation;
- Maintaining the CRM and completing assigned primary research;
- Responding efficiently and effectively to enquiries from clients and applicants.
- Using our bespoke e-marketing systems and contacting potential clients by emails and calls;
- Building internal and external relationships.
- To present and promote Christie & Co as a professional organisation with the highest standards of excellence and care;
- To contribute to the development of Christie & Co’s corporate image and perception as a whole by demonstrating quality, consistency and reliability;
- To comply with company policies regarding Equal Opportunities, Health and Safety, Data Protection and Environmental impact.
Working Relationships and Contacts
- Clients – Purchasers and Operators
- Christie & Co colleagues
Skills and Experience
· Mandarin / Cantonese native speaker
· Recent graduate, ideally with a 2:1 or above in Property or Estate Management;
· Excellent English speaking and writing skills
· Experience of working in an office environment, ideally with exposure to sales;
· IT literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
· Excellent communication and organisational skills;
· Knowledge of trade sector and current market trends;
· Knowledge of relevant legislation such as the Property Misdescriptions Act, Estate Agents Act and Money Laundering Regulations;
· Familiar with CRM and database systems;
· Report and presentation preparation skills.
- Professional with high standards;
- Able to develop strong working relationships;
- Sales and service-oriented;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Communication skills – listening carefully and giving feedback;
- Numerate with strong analytical skills;
- Meticulous and methodical in approach;
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative;
- Driven and energetic;
- Honest and trustworthy;
- Team player;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Calm, considered approach when handling diverse demands;
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.