Crayfish’s client needs a Chinese translator/copywriter to translate/write about student accommodation in the UK.
- The writer will need to deliver Wechat and Weibo articles. The articles will vary but are usually between 500 – 2000 words. The briefs of the articles will be provided by the client.
- The writer will need to be experienced in quality translation / copywriting ideally in the similar field before
- be up to date with current social media trends, and be aware of any new colloquialisms students might be using at this time
- be very reliable in delivering work on time
- have good communication skills and can follow through the clients’ instructions and needs thoroughly
When responding to above job description, please could you –
Give a brief summary about your qualification, skills and experience relevant to above job requirements.
- Provide a couple of samples of translation / copywriting work you have done in the past. It is your responsibility to ensure that the samples you will submit do not contain any confidential or sensitive content.
Share this post on social media