This Agreement relates to the confidentiality agreed upon for the JOB:
Temporary copywriter listed by CFChina on 3rd March 2018
Our client is a major Chinese digital marketing agency based in London. They are looking for an experienced copywriter to work in their office for a period of 6 – 8 weeks, ideally 5 days per week (3-4 days may be fine too).
This temporary position needs to be filled urgently. The selected candidate needs to be available as soon as possible, ideally from the week of 5 March 2018.
We offer competitive daily rate to the selected candidate.
• Undertake research and develop sound understanding of our clients, target audience and business goals.
• Generate the overarching big idea behind the monthly content.
• Produce original, creative and compelling copy across all social media channels. E.g. WeChat, Weibo.
• Write copy in line with clients’ requirement and tone of voice, demonstrate understanding of the sensitivities of each industry in China.
• Identify fresh and interesting angles for your articles.
• Work closely with the design team to ensure that the visual elements of the content complement the copy.
• Edit your own and others’ writing.
• Experience writing social media copy with WeChat and/or Weibo.
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Chinese social media. (Give links to profiles/pages as examples).
• Native Mandarin speaker.
• Fluency in English.
• Flawless written and verbal communication style.
To apply, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to have the legal status for this position. Your application will need to include your CV and at least three examples of copywriting articles you have done before. You are responsible for sending the appropriate examples to be shared by Crayfish and our client without any confidentiality or sensitivity issues.