Skills & Resources
Crayfish helps you find the perfect bilingual and bi-cultural talent
Crayfish offers a variety of approaches which enable you to employ Chinese speakers in all kinds of roles, whether these are based in the UK or China, or indeed other parts of the world. Our talent pool is extensive.
- Your vacancy posted onto the Crayfish.io Job Board for up to 45 days
- Your vacancy also posted through Crayfish’s social media channels
- All applications sent to you
Job Ad + Selection
- Your vacancy featured on Crayfish.io and social media channels
- CV screening and interviews done on your behalf
- Shortlisted candidates recommended to you
All prices are exclusive of VAT
“I am very happy with Crayfish service. We’ve had a number of responses which have exceeded my expectations. Very cost effective. Thank you.”
It is advisable to have local staff as soon as you start to do business in China. Although the position is based in China, you can still try recruiting in the UK among university students returning to China. They understand more about British culture and are more likely to enjoy working for a UK firm. But the skilled bilingual labour market is competitive, so you need to present a strong case to attract the talent you want, especially if you are an SME.